Manila2D Update 19b/21 all-in-one installer
For informations about the Automated M2D Install creator check below!
The update 21 version still uses the patched M2D from update18, so It might not contain the lates fixes / may contain additional bugs. 19b is considered the stable version!
This cab will install M2D on an Samsung Omnia i9xx
This installer includes: SharedDLL, Contactfix, HTC Album, Audiomanager, Outlook enhancements, Google Maps, Manila 2d (update 19b) + patch, MBarivan touchflo skin, youtubeplay, album and audiomanager fix.
This installer does not include: Comm Manager, PsiDOC Wifi-all
Current issues found so far (after a hard reset on a mostly-clean HL2 ROM):
- Wireless Networks button under settings does not work
- No link to google maps and youtubeplay under start menu
The latest version uses a fake CommManager which will run Favorite Settings instead of Opal Commmanager. Because Favorite Settings is made for the Omnia, you should use it. (it's included in the HL2 ROM, but you can find cab version @MoDaCo. If you do want to use CommManager though, you may simply install Opal Commanager on top of this release.
- Hard reset (might not be nescessary, but you need at least 20MB of program and device memory)
- Disable everything on the today screen
- Install opera if not installed (15233 should work fine)
- Install Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY.cab
- DO NOT LET THE DEVICE GO TO STANDBY DURING INSTALL!
- Set the theme and background (optional)
- Soft reset (might be optional, but advised)
- Enable Touchflo on the today screen
- Enjoy (optional)
This cab is shown to work on most Omnia's, but some of its features might not work for you! The most important features should work though!
For ROM cookers
SYAKR 0.9 task pack 2 contains an M2D19b task which you might use to cook M2D into your ROM. The M2D directory in M2DAIO Install Creator is fine too, but it lacks skins, simply add a skin and cook.
Manila2D Install Creator
This application will let you create a custom Manila2D All-in-one installer.
- Download the package
- Extract it to a directory
- Download a skin for M2D (MobileMatt themes should work fine for example)
- Copy the contents of the skin in the M2D directory.
- Edit the HTCHomeSettings.xml (optional)
- Run Create_Manila2D_installer.bat
- If everything goes well you'll get a setup.cab. Copy to your device and install. See Manila2D U19b All-in-one install guide if unsure
Manila2D automated install creator 0.1
- Initial release
Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY.cab
- Fixed Communications button (runs Favorite Settings)
- Fixed youtube link
- Fixed All people link
- Initial release